I am tired of the rain and the cold. I need to see the sun and warmth before I spiral any lower. I probably should get back in the habit of opening the curtain in my room to make it not so dark and depressing. I can’t even begin to tell you what mood I am in right now. I am not suicidal thankfully, but just feel dead inside. It doesn’t help that my pain has been so bad since it got cold again.
- I went back to bed late this morning and slept til my son came home and was ready to eat. He also wanted to go to the store, so I had walking to do because he always parks far away and makes me walk. I have a handicapped placard, but he is trying to make me walk more. I understand his theory, but my body doesn’t like it and I usually suffer for it especially when we go to Walmart and he parks far away and then we walk all over the store with me leaning on a cart for support.
- I had pizza again for dinner
- drank all my water and took all my meds – will be heading to bed soon and hoping for a better day tomorrow
- the cat is watching me from in front of her food bowl – she has food on it already
- tomorrow is the chiropractor appointment again and I can hardly wait for him to push on my back right where it hurts the most