Actually he said I am looking pissy. I guess that is a good way to describe it. I don’t really know how I feel. It probably has to do with the medicine mix-up. Or then it could just be a mood swing and I have to wait for it to pass on its own good time. So what else is new?
I am not really tired, but wanted to go to bed. I wanted a damn soda. REALLY wanted a soda. Can’t have it! Have some here just staying away from caffeine and aspartame. I had the regular soda yesterday to bring up my sugar levels. Today I am craving it.
- I ate a hoagie. Not good, but until we get shopping and figure out what to eat I am kind of drawn to stuff I shouldn’t have. If it isn’t here I won’t eat it. Right now we are still going out to eat. I guess my sugars will tell when I check them in a little bit. Well at almost 2 hours it was 204. A little high but it has been worse.
- I am bored. I read for awhile. I was on Facebook for awhile. I finished the con man story.
- Still trying to get the damn Latuda. If they don’t get it straightened out I am going to find out what happens when you stop an anti-psychotic without weaning off of it.
- Had all my water and all my day pills, adrenal support and the detox, plus my inhaler.
- I got a small walk in. I still can’t walk far. Plus I walked around the grocery store today when I picked up my prescriptions
- As I write this I can feel my moods changing. Depression, wishing I weren’t on this world, happiness and so on and so forth and I am so tired of rapid mood changes. The BP ones are bad enough, but the BPD ones are rapid.