E over at That Anxious Mom has done it again. She wrote in her post that a lot of the surveys we used to fill out back when we were toddlers could have put us at risk of being hacked. I actually hadn’t thought about that until today.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My credit card bills, as I seem to get nowhere.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
As sad as it sounds I don’t remember having a romantic dinner per se, even with my ex-husband.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
To be honest, sleeping. I am depressed and fighting to stay out of bed.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
One semester at a college and graduated from a technical school for computer programming and web design.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it is clean with no spots on it 🙂
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I just noticed they were going up again. Thank heavens I don’t do a lot of driving.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I don’t use alarms… unless I have to go somewhere.
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Hope I don’t have another dream like giant purple cobwebs or marching bands going though my room.
9. Do you miss being a child?
I would never want to be a child again.
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
I hate all house chores. Plus I am lazy. Only while manic do I get into cleaning my room.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Used to sleep in all day, now I force myself to get up so I am going to sleep earlier.
12. Have you found real love yet?
Not really. I am not even sure what it means and yes I was married, but it wasn’t a happy one.
13. Favorite lunch meat?
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Everything but meats. Won’t eat the meat there.
15. Beach or lake?
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I am divorced, but would love to marry again only this time to the right man.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Not really, I have had people run into my car. I did however let my foot slip off the brake and hit a fence, minor damage.
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21. Ring tone?
I forget. Something rock and roll.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I brush my teeth in the shower.
23. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
Never been to California. Maybe Hollywood!
23. Do you go to church?
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
No more working for me, so a new relationship.
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go-to person?
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
No and can’t imagine every being anywhere near there. In fact I don’t know where I want to be.