As you have known I have moved from my previous blog Encouraging Life blog and moving to the new Axel The Key, Encouraging Life is no longer active and the given award stopped at number 3. Opening a new chapter and there are a lot have been going on with new blog especially for getting things on the correct place. But, it’s getting there of course with the support from readers, bloggers, and friends.
I would like to thank supporters who have always been on my side no matter where I go. From WordPress bloggers and also Disqus commenters, they are really cool people. Therefore I will grant them an Encouraging Thunder award as a symbol of protection from nature.
I would like to thank Raymond (Axel the Key) for nominating me for the 4th time for his wonderful award. I follow Raymond daily and I suggest everyone check it out and give it a follow. His blog is encouraging and inspirational plus fun. I love his turtle videos.
Remember you are not obligated to accept this award.
What you can do with Encouraging Thunder award?
- Post it on your blog or social media account.
- Grant others with the award.
What you can’t do with Encouraging Thunder award?
- Abuse or misuse the logo.
- Claim that it’s your own handmade logo.
What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
- Enjoy the award.
- At least gives thanks via comments and likes and or mentioning the person who give the award.
- Mention your purpose in blogging or joining the social media.
My Purpose In Blogging: I blog in order to help other people suffering the same diseases/disorders as I do. I blog as a way to exorcise the demons that live inside my head. Blogging is a way to draw out the negativity and to add purpose and positivity to my life and others. Thank you again Raymond for your belief in me and for the support in my blogging endeavors.
My nominees are:
1. Sassafrass https://sassafrass20blog.wordpress.com
2. Mental in the Midwest https://mentalinthemidwest.wordpress.com
3. Diane https://dianetharp70.wordpress.com
4. Fibro Chick https://effingfibro.wordpress.com
5. Annie http://gentlementalannie.com/
Read more Blogger Award