Firstly, thank you to onlyiknowthetrueme for setting me this challenge. I love this kind of challenges
Here are the rules:
List 10 things you love.
- My dad, he is the only parent left in this world.
- My sister who now tries to pull our family together instead of being separated.
- My dad’s dog that loves to give me goodnight kisses or any other time kisses.
- Banana splits, so not on my diet.
- NCIS and CSI.
- Someone to cook for me.
- Writing for my blog, whether serious or fun.
- Horror movies and Mysteries, love to read them too.
- Helping other people who need help. Love to help them regain a sense of being important in this world and regain a sense of humor if possible.
- Cold air to sleep in.
List 10 things you hate.
- Crowds, I feel like I’m suffocating and can’t breathe.
- Driving and the feeling is getting worse every day.
- Noisy kids that are running around and shouting.
- I dislike my ex-husband, he used me and then left me for a bitch.
- Gardening although I love flowers.
- Arguments and fighting, plus practical jokes.
- Homeless, hungry, needy people not getting help that they need.
- That my mom has passed.
- That I don’t have my own place to live and will need one when dad passes.
I now nominate: