The Sunshine Award comes to me from Robert Goldstein at http://robertmgoldstein.com/2015/07/20/the-sunshine-award/
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
1. What is your definition of courage? Courage does not mean having no fear, courage means doing something even if you fear it.
2. What part does compassion play in your life? Considering what I have been through in life I have compassion for everyone. Even those who commit heinous crimes usually have a reason based in their childhood and deserve some compassion, maybe not the same compassion as their victims, but usually you find that they were victims themselves sometime during their lives.
3. If you had a mental illness, how would you want people to treat you? I have several mental illnesses and I would like to be treated with compassion and with empathy. I would like there to be no stigma attached to it, hence my blog name and posts.
4. What do you like most about aging? (or getting older?) I do not enjoy aging really, but glad that my days of chasing toddlers around are over.
5. What is your worst fear? My worst fear is fire. It is a severe childhood phobia that thankfully I have learned to live with. I was not allowed to watch tv or movies if there was a possibility of fire and the worst thing of all was being stuck in a burning building in my 20’s. Age has toned it down somewhat.
1. At what age were you the happiest?
2. What if your unmarried, teenaged daughter came to you and told you she was pregnant, what would you do or say?
3. Do you believe in war? Do you think it is possible we (the world) will ever have world peace?
4. What is your favorite memory?
5. Do you think it is possible to change from a negative to a positive personality?
3. D Parker