To my followers

I don’t know how anyone uses that reader. I am either outrageously stupid or it is. I don’t get to see my most favorite followers most of the time. Hardly see my prompt posts and have to search for some of them that were saved on my blog with links. Or I follow the few replies to see if they left a link to follow.

I have to find Danny Ray and Jonathan Colbert on Facebook to read them. OM does show up, but I miss a lot of them. What I get is the people I don’t know but follow or I followed back and still not used to them yet.

I want all my followers and all I follow. I want my emails back. Some of these I have to go to other pages to read or only get part of it. If the whole post showed up on there it wouldn’t be too bad because I could read through it, comment and like and back to the reader.

Do you know how many times I lose my spot in the reader. More than should be possible.

I prefer going to each blog page and reading and maybe see what else is there. They don’t make it easy.

If you don’t hear from me I got lost in the reader or it decided I only need a few to read. I guess I have too many and unless I sat here all day and night I am never going to see all my bloggers.

FML

Advertisements

16 thoughts on “To my followers

1. Tessa Post author

I see none of the group except morgue and sass’s answers to my comments. If any of the group is posting. I miss most of them. I am really ticked off.

1. jannatwrites

I’made sorry for your frustration. I never figured out the reader. I’m always so far behind, I depend on emails to remind me if things I haven’t read yet. I think I’d have a meltdown if those went away, haha.

2. ѕнєяяιє ∂є ναℓєяια

You are so right on this one, Tessa.
    I noticed it a few times that I missed a lot of my fav. bloggers and realized that they never appear again even though I did saved them in my friend’s list. Too many times I cannot see the ‘Notification’ coming in. Ugh!

WP should do something on this that they make a feature where every bloggers has this sort of separate ‘NEW NOTIFICATION’ which can be seen on screen, on what they wrote previously and older blogs of which we haven’t read yet … That way we never miss anything.

Liked by 2 people

3. morgueticiaatoms

With all the wordpress “upgrades” (LIES) you might want to check your page that tracks who you follow and make sure it’s set to receive notification by email of new posts as well as comments. I know I got that droid ap and bam, next thing, I had to go reset all my stuff cos they were going to the reader. I don’t do that reader thing, it’s garbage. I missed out on two months of Chris’ blogs because it went to my reader and I thought he’d like shunned me or something.
    Stupid wordpress upgrades are an epic fail.

Liked by 1 person

1. Tessa Post author

I have looked everywhere and can’t find anything that is set wrong. I even check send me email when I comment on the actual blog. This just plain sucks.

4. Terri Webster Schrandt

I read most of my posts via email. I haven’t really had problems with the reader, but as many as I follow, I would miss too many if it were not for the email notification. I admit I can’t read them all either. Hope things get better for you!

5. Susan

I get my favorites delivered by email daily. You can also use the reader by using the Tag on the left side and enter the name of the blog. That way when you click on the blog, their posts come up. So you might try that. They are always changing things and not always for the better. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

6. Opinionated Man

My reader is also broken so I normally have to search like you said. WP hates me… so I figured that was the cause. WordPress also habitually unfollows and unsubscribes from people without my intervention. =\

Feel free to leave any feedback!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s