Most of us Fibromites gain weight at any time, but during the holidays it is much worse. Here are some tips to help you lose weight.
- Sleep – get enough sleep and if you can’t do it on your own seek medical help.
- Go for hormone tests, imbalance causes weight gain.
- Limit sugar intake. High sugar content is very bad if you have Fibromyalgia.
- Fibromyalgia causes sugar cravings along with loss of chromium and magnesium.
- Consume more carbohydrates and more protein.
- Consume more fruits and vegetables. Consuming more fiber helps keep you full longer.
- Work out regularly. Keep the activity light and easy. Swimming/Aerobics is a good choice.
Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh
-Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses
-Author of Articles, Stories and Poems