Here’s your prompt:
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “critic(al).” Use it any way you’d like. Have fun!
Here’s the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing (typos can be fixed), and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. I will post the prompt here on my blog every Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” “Begin with the word ‘The,’” or will simply be a single word to get you started.
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top. NOTE: Pingbacks only work from WordPress sites. If you’re self-hosted or are participating from another host, such as Blogger, please leave a link to your post in the comments below.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read all of them! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later or go to the previous week by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. As a suggestion, tag your post “SoCS” and/or “#SoCS” for more exposure and more views.
8. Have fun!
SoCS badge by Pamela, at https://achronicalofhope.com/
Right now I am playing the role of critic in the season pre-game of the Philadelphia Phillies against the Pittsburgh Pirates. I know it is early in the season and these guys are not necessarily the ones who will be playing the professional major games. Pirates have been ahead most of the game and the Phillies had finally caught up and then the Pirates got a 2 run home run. It’s the 9th inning and not likely that the Phillies will win it.
I just got cable tv so I can begin to watch their games again. I had to miss a whole year’s worth of games since I didn’t get cable when I moved in here last year. I had also missed the last half of the regular season when I moved. I am not big on sports, but I love baseball.
Oh I take that back, the Phillies just got a one run home run bringing them closer. One run to tie and two to win.
Well Pirates just won, oh well, time to stop being so critical.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian