by Teresa Smeigh 2019
Here I sit thinking. Trying to come up with a piece on boredom. I have several prompts to catch up on, but I am not really feeling it right now.
I had to clean off my computer desk looking for the piece to my cellphone that allows me to add a headset, but it wasn’t there. It was a very small piece and I was ever so careful with it for over a year, but somehow it has disappeared. I am sure it is someplace safe. Why do we always lose things from where we put them to be safe?
1) I provide a one-word prompt.
2) Write anything you want using that prompt, either as inspiration or as part of your 100 Words.(That means you don’t have to actually use the prompt word, it can be implied.)
3) Your story has to be EXACTLY 100 words (because someone will ask, hyphenated words count as a single word.) This is the one rule I will be a stickler about.
4) Submit your story here as a comment, as a Facebook status, or as a blog post. (Add the specific FB status or post’s URL to the Mr. Linky list just under the prompt.)
5) If you write a blog post, please link back to this post. It makes it easier for me and the other Wordsters to find you.
6) You have one week to write your story and link up (The link stays open, so you can really submit stories whenever… this is the one rule I don’t really enforce.)
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian