100 Word Challenge : This week’s Challenge is brought to you by the letter – D. As in, while you write your 100 Words, you can’t use the letter D.
I am starting to write a memoir. Probably last week I was starting to research memoir books, plus write a few chapters basing it on my life. I have written other smaller bits, just placing them as non-fiction on my blog all along. Now I will not be placing the chapters on the blog since they are going in a book. A piece of non-fiction here or there is okay, just no complete chapters.
I have been working on remembering little bits of my life slowly, but surely. There’s a lot that is coming to my memory in bigger bits.
AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE ARE NO D’S
1) I provide a one-word prompt.
2) Write anything you want using that prompt, either as inspiration or as part of your 100 Words.(That means you don’t have to actually use the prompt word, it can be implied.)
3) Your story has to be EXACTLY 100 words (because someone will ask, hyphenated words count as a single word.) This is the one rule I will be a stickler about.
4) Submit your story here as a comment, as a Facebook status, or as a blog post. (Add the specific FB status or post’s URL to the Mr. Linky list just under the prompt.)
5) If you write a blog post, please link back to this post. It makes it easier for me and the other Wordsters to find you.
6) You have one week to write your story and link up (The link stays open, so you can really submit stories whenever… this is the one rule I don’t really enforce.)
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian