Rules from the originating poster above:
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs may not work. Add your post URL to the messages below on Cee’s page. .
- If you could interview anyone from your life living or dead, but not a celebrity, who would it be and why? My great-great or great-great-great grandmother who was a full bred natural born Native American Indian. I would to hear about her life and how she came to marry the man she did.
- As a child, did you have a nickname? Did you carry that with you throughout life or was it only in childhood that you used it? I was always called Terri for Teresa. Here in blogland only I am called Tessa since I always liked that name, but changing Terri for everyone to call me Tessa would just be too difficult. The first time I got snail mail addressed to Tessa Smeigh my father is very confused. He didn’t know I used Tessa online and when one of my online friends wrote me she used Tessa because that is how she knows me.
- Give us three words that describe you: honest, emotional, trustworthy (yes I was a girl scout LOL!)
- Sneaking into a second movie at the theater (if you go to a movie house)? Is that wrong or just harmless ‘fun’? Well I think it is wrong. You paid for one movie and therefore should only attend one, but that is how I got called Miss Goody Two-Shoes LOL!
- If you had a time machine would you go back to the past or forward into the future? Why? This is hard. I had a horrible childhood and my life up to now (I am 62) hasn’t been too good, but not sure I want to go to the future as my chronic pain isn’t going to get any better, but worse. Unless a miracle happens my life-style is also going to get worse as I get older. If I go back and still remember what my future was maybe I could change some things to make my life better.
What were you thankful for during April? I am thankful we have had much warmer weather. At least when I am outside. Inside though it is too hot and I have to run the air conditioner already which is not so good for the electric bill, but at least I have an air conditioner which a lot of people here don’t have and the farther up you go in this building , the hotter it gets.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian