Rules from the originating poster above:
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs may not work. Add your post URL to the messages below on Cee’s page. .
- Do you believe in soul mates? If so, do you think there is only one person meant to share that bond with you, out there in the world? (credit to Cyranny of Cyranny’s Cove) If there is I have not found him. My first and only real relationship was a dud other than my 3 children. Will my soul mate show up in the years I have left? I am almost 63 years old.
- Ice cream cone, shake or other ice cream concoction? I love love love ice cream in all shapes and forms. My favorite is probably a banana split.
- What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement? I never wear anything on my head so no matter what I put on my head would draw people’s attention. A neighbor gave me a pull on multicolored hat like the woolen ones people wear at winter time, but no way I would wear that. I threw it in a drawer.
- What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time? High heels. I never, ever wear them. I wear flats if I have to wear a fancy shoe and they are hard to find in a super small extra wide. Now that I am eligible for special diabetic shoes I can get an extra, extra wide shoe, but it is still a little too long. The special inserts make it fit fairly comfortably.
HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!
Bonus Question. Please share a moment of gratitude that you experienced during the past week. My gratitude moment would be finding these great leggings that are so comfortable and have pockets that I can put my cell phone in or anything else I put in my pockets usually. Plus I have to get new shirts to go with them since I need a longer, tunic type shirt. New wardrobe, yeah! I am really overweight so finding leggings that I can fit in at all is a surprise, but to find them and they are comfortable is great. The company is Pop Fit Clothing and big on Face Book.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian