Rules from the originating poster Melanie Cee:
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create an SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs may not work. Add your post URL to the messages below on Cee’s page. .
- What social stigma does society need to get over already? Well, there are several actually that I can think of. A big one is the mental health stigma. I do my best to get people to understand that there is nothing wrong with being mentally ill. It is just like any other illness. Then, of course, there is the gay, bi-sexual, transgender, etc. Those people have just as much right to live as they see fit.
- What was the last photo you took? I tried to take a full-length selfie of myself. Before that, I took a picture of my son and I at Christmas with my little Christmas tree which used to be my dad’s and I redecorated it.
- When was the last time you snooped and found something or found out something you wish you hadn’t? Believe it or not, I am not a snooper. I just am not built that way. I sure don’t remember ever doing it anyway.
- What’s the most comfortable bed or chair you’ve ever slept in? I can’t ever remember being comfortable sleeping. Bed or chair, it is super uncomfortable and especially now that I am older and have all this chronic pain.
Can being grateful change Your World? I do believe so. Being ungrateful is not a good thing.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian