100 Word Challenge: This week’s word is Boxes
I have this thing with boxes myself. I keep everyone I get that something came in because I just might need it for something. Whether it is for mailing things or storing things the end result is the same. Piles of useless boxes. I used to keep every shoe box, I stopped that for a while and then my friend talked me into buying the plastic ones. So, I have a ton of them now and have restarted my cardboard shoebox collection. This apartment has rules about being tidy and right now it looks like a tornado ran through here.
1) I provide a one-word prompt.
2) Write anything you want using that prompt, either as inspiration or as part of your 100 Words.(That means you don’t have to actually use the prompt word, it can be implied.)
3) Your story has to be EXACTLY 100 words (because someone will ask, hyphenated words count as a single word.) This is the one rule I will be a stickler about.
4) Submit your story here as a comment, as a Facebook status, or as a blog post. (Add the specific FB status or post’s URL to the Mr. Linky list just under the prompt.)
5) If you write a blog post, please link back to this post. It makes it easier for me and the other Wordsters to find you.
6) You have one week to write your story and link up (The link stays open, so you can really submit stories whenever… this is the one rule I don’t really enforce.)
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian