Last week the word was boxes and just this week I find myself putting another small appliance box away just in case. My medical supplies take up a lot of room because as I use them more come in to replace them. I live in a small apartment and as I speak about the apartment size people can’t visualize it until they see it.
It is more than enough room for me except for the storage of all my medical supplies which are constantly growing. I now have an empty box for my nebulizer. I just can’t throw it away.
1) I provide a one-word prompt.
2) Write anything you want using that prompt, either as inspiration or as part of your 100 Words. (That means you don’t have to actually use the prompt word, it can be implied.)
3) Your story has to be EXACTLY 100 words (because someone will ask, hyphenated words count as a single word.) This is the one rule I will be a stickler about.
4) Submit your story here as a comment, as a Facebook status, or as a blog post. (Add the specific FB status or post’s URL to the Mr. Linky list just under the prompt.)
5) If you write a blog post, please link back to this post. It makes it easier for me and the other Wordsters to find you.
6) You have one week to write your story and link up (The link stays open, so you can really submit stories whenever… this is the one rule I don’t really enforce.)
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian