Rules from the originating poster Melanie Cee:
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways in which you can participate.
- Create an SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs may not work. Add your post URL to the messages below on Cee’s page.
QUESTIONS: Now I realize that everyone doing SYW doesn’t live on this side of the world and on the other side of the world it’s now winter. So substitute, if you’d like and if it’s more appropriate, “winter” for summer and answer the questions that way. 🙂
- Are you a Summer person? A Winter person? Or one of the other seasons suits you best? I prefer the spring, then fall, then summer and then winter. I hate heat and cold so spring suits me best followed by fall and then that is followed by summer because freezing is the absolute worst.
- What is your favorite summer time clothing? I usually wear shorts and a tee shirt and sneakers (diabetic sneakers).
- Do you find yourself eating out more during the summer? Or making ‘cold food’ like salads and stuff you can heat in the microwave? I rarely cook so either it is microwavable or fast food.
- Do you like watermelon? What’s your favorite summertime treat? I love watermelon and my favorite treat is ice cream for sure.
Are you thankful it’s finally (sorta) dry and warm? We are having quite a few thundershowers if you can call that sorta dry LOL!
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian
Author of a book, a work in progress on the blog, https://tessacandoit.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/
Highlighted chapters are done and ready to be read.