Rules from the originating poster above:
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated and are working well. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here.
- Guns? Are you pro or con? Explain your point of view. I am against guns. I am afraid of them for one thing and I don’t think people need them as we should be able to live in peace. I don’t believe in wars either.
- How would your country change if everyone, regardless of age, could vote? We don’t need everyone regardless of age voting, but we need those who have the right already to vote, to actually vote. We also need all votes to count, not the electoral college. That is just so outdated. Things would be so different if we counted real votes.
- What’s your cure for hiccups? a teaspoon of sugar
- What’s the coldest you’ve ever been? When the cold has gotten into my bones, for example losing the electricity on the coldest night or day and the heater can’t run.
If you would like, share a story, a photo or some thoughts on you may be thankful for this week! I am thankful that my rent renewal that came up this month actually gave me a decrease of $45 per month.
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian